Contact NCSU CVM Nutrition for information about residency or internship possibilities. Many animal nutrition courses are taught in the NCSU Animal Science Department in the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences.
|Books||Nutrition Articles in Journals|
|Library Tips||More Info|
- Brody T. - Nutritional Biochemistry. [also available as online book]
- Stipanuk MH. - Biochemical and Physiological Aspects of Human Nutrition. 2nd ed. Biochemical, physiological, & molecular aspects of human nutrition 3rd ed. on order.
- Will's - Biochemical Basis of Medicine
- Harper's - Illustrated Biochemistry [online book version]
- Kaneko, Harvey and Bruss: Clinical Biochemistry of Domestic Animals [also available as online book]
- Alberts- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Guyton - Textbook of Medical physiology.
- Ganong - Review of Medical Physiology (24 ed. on order) [23rd ed. 2010 available as online book].
- Shils, et al. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease (10th ed) [11th ed. 2014 also available]
- Hand, Thatcher, Remillard and Roudebush - SACN
- Buffington, Abood and Holloway - Vet Dietetics (Manual of Veterinary Dietetics)
- Rombeau, John L., MD, Rolandelli, Rolando H., MD Clinical Nutrition Parenteral Nutrition
- Most recent NRC publication: multiple species | see Nutrient requirements of dogs and cats
- Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Journal of Veterinary Research
- Veterinary Clinical Nutrition from 1994-1999- Content appears to be online labeled as "Download Rules and Regulations (PDF)"
- Journal of Nutrition
- Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
- FASEB Journal
Search the catalog for veterinary nutrition resources available at NCSU Libraries.