Reserve Request Form
- Use the online form if you would like us to gather the materials for you.
- You may provide your syllabus or reading list as an attachment. Please
include the following information to ensure the fastest possible service:
- Complete citations
- Dates by which your students will be required to have read each reserve item
- Format desired for each item, i.e., print or electronic.
- Note that instructor-created material, such as homework solutions and PDFs of articles, may be included as an attachment to email to the Reserves staff.
- For material you plan to deliver in person, please complete the print request form and bring it to the library where you intend to set up your physical reserve items.
Faculty can directly manage nearly every aspect of course reserves online using our course reserves management system:
- reactivate past course reading lists
- upload new material
- custom sort and annotate reserve items
- integrate with Moodle
The course reserves management system is Web-based, so it can be used anywhere a computer with Internet access is available.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact the Reserves staff at email@example.com or 919-515-3364.