NC Local GIS Data Archive: Warren County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Warren County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Warren County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Warren_County' ftp folder.
- 2007 Downloaded July 26, 2007 from county website
- 2008 Downloaded Aug. 13, 2008 from county website
- 2009 Downloaded Jul. 30, 2009 from county website
- 2010 Downloaded Dec. 16, 2010 from county website
- 2011 Acquired February 2011 via project
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Warren County for the following year(s) and formats:
Contact Data Services for information and access to the data files.
- 2000 - SID
- 2003 - SID
- 2005 - SID
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page