NC Local GIS Data Archive: Randolph County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Randolph County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Randolph County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Randolph_County' ftp folder.
- 2000 More Info...
- 2008 Acquired by permission of the County from NC Dept. of Ag., 9/4/08
- 2012 Acquired from the county May 3, 2012
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Randolph County for the following year(s) and formats:
Contact Data Services for information and access to the data files.
- 1998 - TIFF
- 2000 - SID
- 2006 - SID/TIFF
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page