NC Local GIS Data Archive: Edgecombe County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Edgecombe County's GIS Links
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
Edgecombe County Municipal Government GIS Links:
- Rocky Mount
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Edgecombe_County' ftp folder.
- 2006 Downloaded Aug. 16, 2006 from county website
- 2007 Downloaded July 19, 2007 from county website
- 2008 Downloaded Aug. 22, 2008 from county website
- 2008 City of Rocky Mount data only; Downloaded Sept. 24, 2008 from city website
- 2009 Downloaded Jul. 28, 2009 from county website
- 2010 Downloaded Aug. 20, 2010 from county website
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
Contact Data Services for information and access to the data files.
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Edgecombe County for the following year(s) and formats:
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page