Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who manages the SPR?
The NCSU Libraries manages the Scholarly Publications Repository (SPR).
We provide support for users in submitting content:
- Offer information about how to use the repository and associated services
- Notify contributors of significant changes to content (e.g. format migration)
We provide technical services:
- Make content available online and provide ways to find them
- Upgrade and administer DSpace software and associated applications
- Preserve content according to standard digital preservation practices
- Develop system enhancements
Did you find this answer helpful?