Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What can the SPR do for faculty, graduate students, and research staff?
- Provide stable and convenient access to your citations and full text articles.
- Allow easy sharing of scholarly works with colleagues, nation-wide and around the world.
- Potentially increase citation rates. A number of studies have shown that journal articles made openly available on the Internet are cited more frequently than articles not openly available online.
- Increase visibility of NC State scholarship.
- How do I contribute my works to the SPR?
- What kind of content goes in the SPR?
- How are the number of citations for each article determined for display in the Scholarly Publications Repository?
Did you find this answer helpful?
|If you need more help, please Ask Us.||[ Admin Login ]|