Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
WikisTotal FAQs in this category: 26
- How do I add images or other files to my wiki?
- What is the difference between a blog and a wiki?
- How can I save my wiki pages as a regular HTML web page?
- Can I create a wiki for the course I teach?
- Is there anything I can do if my wiki is edited in an unwanted or disturbing manner?
- How do I create a wiki?
- Is there a limit on the number of wiki pages I can have?
- What is WolfWikis?
- What kinds of files can I upload to WolfWikis?
- Does the NCSU Libraries offer any support for using WolfWikis?
- Why would I want to use WolfWikis in my course?
- Can I restrict who can edit my wiki?
- Can I have my own private wiki?
- What can I do if I lose a Word document I was working on?
- How do I delete a WolfWikis page or file that I've uploaded?
- What is a wiki?
- How do I display special characters in a WolfWiki page?
- Who can use the WolfWikis service?
- Is there any content that should not be posted to WolfWikis?
- Can I restrict who can view my wiki?
- Why would I want to create a wiki?
- What happens to my wiki after I leave NCSU?
- What are the categories pages?
- Who can view my wiki?
- How do I embed a YouTube video into my WolfWikis page?
|If you need more help, please Ask Us.||[ Admin Login ]|