Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
CirculationTotal FAQs in this category: 52
- Where can I find course reserves?
- Can I renew materials online?
- How can I find DVDs and online films in the library's collection?
- How long can I borrow books and other library materials?
- I'm not from NCSU. Is there a way I can check out materials from your library?
- What video games do the Libraries have available?
- Where can I read today's newspaper in print?
- How many times can I renew a book?
- What happens when materials are overdue?
- Where do I check out books?
- Are overdue fines charged at the NCSU Libraries?
- What library content can be accessed using e-readers?
- I'm an Encore member. What services does the NCSU Libraries offer me?
- Can I borrow materials from other libraries?
- What are the fines for recalled books and overdue electronic device and course reserve items?
- How do I petition a library fee?
- Where can I return my books?
- What if there were extraordinary circumstances that prevented me from renewing or returning a checked out book on time?
- How and where can I pay a library fee?
- How do students get videos for their distance learning courses?
- How do I donate books?
- Can I put a hold on a book that is available?
- What if I keep the book more than 60 days overdue?
- Does the library have tax forms?
- Can I request materials from one NCSU library and have them delivered to a branch library more convenient to me?
- What do I do if I have lost a book?
- How do I make gifts and donations to the Libraries?
- What happens if I return a book after the due date?
- How do I play foreign (non-region 1) DVDs in the library?
- How do I make online requests for devices?
- Can I "recall" a book that is checked out to someone else?
- Why is billing necessary?
- What sorts of cords, connectors, adapters, and chargers can I borrow at D.H. Hill Library?
- How can I keep track of what books I have checked out and when they are due?
- Can I put a hold on a book that is checked out?
- What happens if I damage a book?
- What if I pay for an overdue book and then find it?
- I am a retired faculty member. Can I still use the Libraries?
- I'm having trouble locating a book - it is not where it is supposed to be on the shelf. What can I do?
- How do non-NCSU affiliates or guest researchers request materials held at the Satellite Shelving facility?
- I've got a list of references that I would like to add to the course reserves. Can I just send the list to someone to have them added, or do I need to fill out a new online form for each reference?
- What are my borrower ID and PIN number that are needed to register to use the Tripsaver service?
- How do I browse a list of titles available on the Libraries' Kindles?
- What happens to my personal data when I return laptops borrowed from NCSU Libraries' Technology Lending service?
- What do I do if I get an overdue notice for a book that I believe I have already returned?
- Where are the fraternity/sorority library log books?
- Can I check out materials from other local libraries convenient to me?
- How do I reactivate my course in the reserve system from last semester?
- What is the VETS Collection? Can I use it if I am not a veterinary student?
- How do I use the self checkout machine at Hunt Library?
- Where is the 3rd Floor Swing Space?
- Where are the books?
|If you need more help, please Ask Us.||[ Admin Login ]|