The Digital Media Lab has tools for scanning most any type of material into a digital format. Scanners are attached to standard workstations in the Lab, which are not reservable. If you need assistance finding or using a scanner, Digital Media Lab staff can help. The Lab offers the following:
- 3 Fujitsu ScanSnap document scanners (scan up to 50 pages at a time quickly)
- 6 Epson flatbed scanners (8.5" x 11")
- 4 Nikon negative film & slide scanners
- 1 Epson large format scanner (12" x 17")
- 1 Canon microfilm/microfiche scanner/viewer
- 1 Scanpro 2000 microfilm/microfiche scanner/viewer
All computers in the Lab have the Adobe CS5 Web Premium suite, including Photoshop and Acrobat Pro, for editing your scans and creating PDFs.
Note: Overhead scanners are also available in the D.H. Hill Library, in the Learning Commons and in the Print/Copy/Scan room adjacent to the main lobby.
Scanning options at other campus libraries:
- Scanning at the Veterinary Medical Library
- The Natural Resources Library has an overhead scanner.
- The Design library has an overhead scanner
- (919) 515-2935