Requesting Materials (NCSU Affiliates)
NCSU Libraries Affiliates (including Friends of the Library) may request books, whole journal volumes, article copies, maps, or microforms from the Satellite Shelving Facility using the Tripsaver request system, or from within the library catalog.
- Books are delivered to the D.H. Hill or branch library location of your choice or to a campus office address. Books may be checked out for the normal loan period.
- Journal volumes, maps, or microforms will only be delivered to the D.H. Hill or branch library location of your choice and must be used in the library.
- Copies of journal articles or book chapters are scanned and delivered via the web as PDFs. They are retrieved through the Tripsaver request system. Satellite staff can also scan and deliver articles from microfilm or microfiche.
Contact / Staff
- (919) 513-7190
- (919) 513-7186
- 2731 Sullivan Drive
Raleigh, NC 27695
- Michael Wallace, Supervisor
- Johnnie Pippin, Library Assistant